GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION
SPACE APPLICATIONS CENTRE
Instructions to Tenderers
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF TENDERS
- The tender should be submitted online through e-procurement website https://eprocure.isro.gov. in before the due date and time as specified in the tender schedule.
- Detailed schedule of activities to be carried out by the bidder is indicated in the tender document.
- In case of Public Tender, the valid e-bids received before the deadline shall be opened in the presence of attending bidders or their authorized representatives as indicated in the tender schedule. The person attending the tender opening shall have to carry authorization letter from the bidder and valid photo identification which may be produced on demand.
- In the event any date indicated above is declared as holiday, the tender schedule shall be amended/ postponed accordingly. The amended schedule can be viewed on the e-procurement portal.
- In case Tenders cannot be open on the date indicated in schedule due to technical difficulties, such tenders will be opened on next working day or on the day the technical snag is resolved.
- The offers shall be mandatorily submitted online, using a Class III Digital Signature Certificate. Offers sent through post, telegram, fax, telex, e-mail, courier will not be considered unless specified otherwise. Partial / incomplete tenders shall not be considered.
- The authority of person signing the tender, if called for, shall be produced.
- Inspection/ Test certificate should be provided for the goods after testing it thoroughly at the bidders’ works. If any inspection by Lloyds or any other testing agency is considered necessary, it shall be arranged by bidder.
- In case of two-part tender, the price details shall be mentioned only in the price-bid template and/or supporting documents from the bidder (price-related). If the price details, either in part or full, are indicated in the technical bid/vendor specified terms, the bid will be rejected.
- In e-procurement system submission of bid is a two-step process. After submission of their bids, bidders have to wait for bid sealing by Purchaser. Subsequently, bidders have to complete open authorization in the e-procurement system to enable the Purchaser to open the bid. If open authorization is not completed by the bidder, then Purchaser will not be able to open the bid and the bid becomes invalid.
- PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING TECHNICAL ISSUES, IF ANY, IN ONLINE SUBMISSION
- In case bidder encounters any technical snag pertaining to e-procurement system while acting on the tender, computer screen shot of the error message with date & time stamp on the web-browser along with the query shall be e-mailed by the bidder to the help desk, for resolution of the problem, at least 2 working days before the due date and time of bid submission. The contact detail of the help desk is available on the home page of the e-procurement website.
- Purchaser will make all efforts to resolve technical queries reported by the bidders but will not be bound to do so if the problems are reported beyond the time mentioned above. Purchaser will not be responsible for non-submission of bids for such cases
- The time taken to ascertain, evaluate and suggest a solution for the problem reported by bidder may vary from case to case. Hence bidders are advised to submit the bid well in advance before closing date and time to avoid last minute issues.
- Purchaser shall not be responsible for failure of bidders in submitting bids online caused due to technical reasons at bidders’ end such as network or power failures, computer failure, internet-browser, mistakes / errors in filling the bids online, holidays etc.
- In case of any queries with respect to the contents of the tender, bidders may contact the concerned Purchase and Stores Officer, Space Applications Centre.
- BID SUBMISSION DATE & TIME
- The Server Date & Time as appearing on e-procurement website https://eprocure.isro.gov. in shall only be considered for the cut-off date and time for bid submission, open authorization, etc.
- Request for extension of tender submission date is discouraged. However, in exceptional circumstances and for justified reasons, extension of bid submission date/time may be considered by the Purchaser provided such request reaches the Purchaser sufficiently in advance of bid submission date/time for consideration but in any case 05 working days before the due date for bid submission. However, Purchaser is not bound by such requests to extend the due date unless found necessary.
- REWORKING ON SUBMITTED BIDS
- Bidders have to note that once rework is initiated the status of the earlier submitted bid becomes “Pending” till the bidding process is completed once again. During the process of rework, earlier submitted bid data becomes invalid and will not be available for opening. If rework is initiated, then bidder has to complete the entire process of bid submission once again within the due date and time for bid submission.
- Purchaser will not be responsible for non-submission of bids resulting due to failure of bidder to once again complete the process of bid submission before due date after reworking of submitted bid is initiated.
- It may be noted that unsolicited clarifications / changes / modifications sought by the vendors after bid submission due date will not be considered.
- PRE-BID MEETING
- In case the tender has a provision for pre-bid meeting the bidders shall note the date and time for the meeting and ensure their participation. The pre-bid meeting will be held at Space Applications Centre, Ahmedabad, India. Names of the authorized representatives of the bidders shall be informed at least 03 working days in advance of the pre-bid meeting, to the Purchaser. In case foreign nationals intend to participate in the pre-bid meeting then their passport and visa details needs to be provided to the Purchaser.
- Any changes in the tender specifications, terms and conditions, after pre-bid meeting, shall be uploaded on our website and will also be informed to the bidders who had attended the pre-bid meeting.
- COST OF BIDDING
All direct and indirect costs associated with preparation and submission of the bid shall be to the bidder’s account and Purchaser in no way shall be responsible or liable for those costs regardless of the outcome of the bidding process.